Joe Tegerdine: The Next Ron Paul or The Next Scott Brown?

March 15, 2010

If you are a serious reader of Mississippi blogs and forums, chances are you have seen supporters of Fourth District Congressional candidate Joe Tegerdine pop up in the comments (they are very noticeable on this site). Posting videos, offering links, or simply singing the praises, Tegerdine has an army of online supporters who are getting the word out about their candidate.

And Tegerdine himself has spoken about his desire to build a grassroots organization. He knows he does not have the money or name identification (right now), to defeat Rep. Gene Taylor (should he win the GOP primary which is certainly not a given at this point).

When thinking about Tegerdine, I looked at a couple other Republicans who started their campaign with a grassroots, energetic, online based group of followers- one who was successful and one who was not.

One of those Republicans is Rep. Ron Paul, the libertarian Texas Representative who ran for president in 2008. Paul certainly garnered a lot of attention in the GOP primary. If there was an online poll, his supporters did everything they could to see their man win the poll. If there was a story, they were active with posting comments which gave the impression that Paul supporters were everywhere. They started blogs and websites. Bottom line: they made their voice heard.

The end result? Paul was never a factor in the GOP primary. From Iowa to the GOP convention, everyone knew he never had a chance. His fans were loud, but that didn’t equal numbers.

To be fair, Paul’s fans didn’t really control his destiny. He would have never been a factor in the GOP primary with his stance on the Iraq War. No amount of online chatter could have overcome that.

Paul remains a folk-hero of sorts with his ardent supporters, and even won the CPAC presidential straw poll about a month ago, but everyone knows he does not have a future in the Republican Party beyond his current position.

Another Republican who got his start by building an online community was Scott Brown, the new Senator from Massachusetts. As the race to fill the Senate seat left open by the passing of Ted Kennedy began, few people heard of the Republican state Senator. However, with a mixture of grassroots campaigning and online supporters who boosted up his name, Brown suddenly became a threat to the Democrats. And as we now know, he would go on to win the special election in what may be one of the biggest political upsets in recent history.

Brown was able to build upon the online base to reach voters who don’t check out blogs or forums. He is the role model for running the underdog campaign.

Can Joe Tegerdine do that? It’s hard to say. Without any true polling in Mississippi, we have no real idea of what voters are thinking today. Tegerdine is doing the right things, and in my opinion running as strong of a campaign as he could, but we will have to wait to see if he can become the next Scott Brown or ends up like Ron Paul.

1. CaptDeacon permalink
    March 15, 2010 8:02 am

The first true Mississippi poll will be June 1, the primary. Joe Tegerdine is a citizen of this country, like all of us. A citizen who has looked around and said “I don’t like this, what can I do to help?”. And 10 months ago a campaign was born which Joe Tegerdine runs with a simple, transparent, yet powerful platform: Support of our Constitution, limited government, fiscal responsibility, and strong national defense. That platform touches on the issues that hopefully every resident in district 4 is concerned with. Please look at http://www.joetegerdine.com to read abouot Joe’s background and qualifications to serve in Congress for us according to that platform.

2. Matt permalink
    March 15, 2010 10:24 am

I watched the clips from the USM forum that a Tegerdine supporter posted on YouTube. They were mostly segments of Tegerdine speaking but a couple had Palazzo speaking as well. I have to say I was pretty impressed with Tegerdine. He may have been on his game too b/c it seemed the crowd was stacked with his supporters. He seems to hve the whole “fire-in-the-belly” thing going that lots of tea party fols have, but he also sounds professional and well-thought out when he talks. Palazzo–well there aren’t as many clips of him speaking out there from this forum or elsewhere but from what I saw…I don’t know, he seems kind of detached or aloof–no real enthusiasm when he was on that stage at USM answering ?’s. I’d like to see more–wish someone would post the whole forum.

• Mike permalink
      March 15, 2010 2:31 pm

I’ve seen SP speak and it would be easy to get the impression that he didn’t want to run in this race. I’m not saying that is the case, just rather from the way he presents himself… I get the impression his campaign management must have a plan to promote his candidacy without making him part of it. I have a feeling that’s how it will go… billboards/commercials… but you won’t here much from SP. That’s my guess

3. C. Hill permalink
    March 15, 2010 10:33 am

Debates! We need debates!
    Then there will be no comparison!

4. Raiseya permalink
    March 15, 2010 11:29 am

Brett, this article is one of the most balanced, reasoned, and insightful I’ve read to date on the MS-04 race and Joe Tegerdine. There is a lot of effort being expended to co-opt the Tea Party label, and the grassroots populism momentum as well. As folks are finding out, though, it cannot be faked. Posers are quickly outed.

Joe is the real deal. He is an ordinary citizen that sees a broken and corrupt system in DC, and wants to make true changes to that system. These are not cosmetic (hope &) changes, but a return to the ideals of the Founders.

Joe has promised to self term limit at 8 years. I believe he means it.

5. Gulf Coast Mom permalink
    March 15, 2010 11:37 am

I agree Captdeacon and Brett.

Yes, I am greenest of grass roots but not yellow. I have never been involved in politics before, but when I saw Tegerdine’s unmatchable work ethic and working so long against so many odds when no one else would, it just said a lot about his character. He is transparent honest and willing to go against politics as usual. Choice qualities! I believe if we can elect people who love America with this level of action our great nation will be better than ever. If we continue to elect career politicians who work for the special interest groups instead of the 4th district of Mississippi, nothing will be change. We will loose America as we know it. I want to help elect Joe for my children’s future.

6. Gulf Coast Mom permalink
    March 15, 2010 11:56 am

I should add for the first time ever I am donating money to Joe Tegerdine’s campaign whenever I can. http://www.joetegerdine.com
    There is a link on his web site for credit cards and an address to mail a check into him.

I know Joe can’t keep up with the career politicians financing but when 95% of incumbents get re-elected with an approval rate of 9% we must be aware that special interest money does talk on radio, TV, Newspapers, etc…

Joe doesn’t have to pay for my time. I give that freely just as he has given his time freely to Mississippi. But I really give all I can to help his campaign out.

PS I am Not a member of any Tea Party Group.

7. Biloxi Mom permalink
    March 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Does anyone know where we can find out if either of these candidates have actually voted in an election in Mississippi before? When did either of the candidates register to vote in the state of mississippi?

• Mike permalink
      March 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Contact both campaigns and you should get an answer

• Momma Bear's Lesson permalink
        March 18, 2010 1:25 am

I want to know how many voter ID petitions had their signatures on the bottom?

I want to know why SP failed to have petitions on his table to support Mississippi’s efforts to protect our property rights at the USM GOP event? Tegerdine had them at his table. Tegerdine really puts words to actions. Tegerdine also helped organize teams to canvas neighborhoods in my town for signatures for the voter ID petitions.

As long as they voted and voted legally and with their convictions I don’t care where or when they registered to vote. I kept voting in my home state until it was the right time for me to switch states. ( I had my reasons) If there was a pending critical legislation they felt called to vote on in a previous state I am grateful they did what they felt was the right thing. Always do what you feel/know is the right thing. Even if others say otherwise.

8. Mike permalink
    March 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Now that’s what I’m talking about Brett! Nice article… whether Joe Tegerdine wins or loses it’s hard to say at this point which way things will go.

Ron Paul was never what you would call a mainstream GOP guy, and I think that is where him and Joe differ with the grassroots efforts. I think Joe is much more mainstream and offers a fresh conservative perspective on how the federal government should be doing business.

Still though he has obstacles to overcome and as you’ve mentioned it will be an uphill climb for a newcomer.

Joe needs to put some big dollars on the board to have a strong impact in this race. There’s a fundraiser coming up at Canebrake April 1st in Hattiesburg thats supposed by a big deal.

• Mike permalink
      March 15, 2010 2:06 pm

BTW I was just trying to post the link to the video but it popped the entire video anyway. I wasn’t trying to take up comment space with the actual video, but rather a link to the vid.

9. Biloxi Mom permalink
    March 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Mike, thanks for the advice. I did just what you asked and discovered that Mr. Tegerdine registered to vote in May of 2009 so he hasn’t yet voted in Mississippi and Mr. Palazzo registered to vote sometime in 1988 in Mississippi.

Unfortunately, this raises more questions in my mind because I heard Mr. Tegerdine say he moved to Mississippi in 2007 so where did he vote before that?

• Tiki permalink
      March 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Hi Biloxi Mom,
      I heard Joe Tegerdine answer this question at a meet and greet I attended this fall. Both he and his wife stayed registered to vote in Florida so that they could vote for the amendment to protect traditional marriage. I see the Palazzo camp try and make a big issue of this everywhere I go and I frankly don’t care when he registered to vote. It’s well known that he isn’t from here and does not pretend to be from here. The guy is pretty transparent and seems to answer any question honestly (he obviously answered yours honestly). Instead of vetting your candidate based on where they’re from or when they voted, I’d look at issues such as: What do they believe about the constitution, will they honestly represent our district or just their political career? Will they WORK to protect our Christian values in the 4th district. There are so many major issues going on with our country, it’d be a shame to look past a great candidate because of something so petty.

• Republican Dawg permalink
        March 15, 2010 9:16 pm

So Tegerdine was registered to vote and voted in Florida while living in Mississippi?

• Amber permalink
          March 15, 2010 9:29 pm

Smells like a McGlowan.

• Mike permalink
            March 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Looks like ya’ll have talked yourselves into a new talking point.. it’s great to see it unfold

• Republican Dawg permalink
            March 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Do you have an honest response? I had no idea about this until reading it here. I would say its a pretty serious matter.

• Mike permalink
            March 15, 2010 10:12 pm

response directly below

• Mike permalink
      March 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Biloxi Mom, I hope this satisfies your inquiry about why Tegerdine remained registered to vote in Florida in 2008.

Florida bans same sex marriage in 2008 –

November 8, 2010

The Rev. Joel Hunter, an evangelical pastor in Florida, said many religious conservatives felt more urgency about stopping same-sex marriage than about abortion, another hotly contested issue long locked in a stalemate.

“There is enough of the population that is alarmed at the general breakdown of the family, that has been so inundated with images of homosexual relationships in all of the media,” said Mr. Hunter, who gave the benediction at the Democratic National Convention this year, yet supported the same-sex marriage ban in his state. “It’s almost like it’s obligatory these days to have a homosexual couple in every TV show or every movie.”

Supporters of the bans in California, Arizona and Florida benefited from the donations and volunteers mobilized by a broad array of churches and religious groups from across the ethnic spectrum.

• Republican Dawg permalink
        March 15, 2010 10:15 pm

I understand what the ban is and I support it. That said, how do you live in one state and vote in another unless you are a student or just there temporarily (neither of which apply to Tegerdine)?

• Mike permalink
          March 15, 2010 10:31 pm

That’s a good question and I don’t know the answer. I’ll try and email the campaign and get an answer. Your point is well taken and I’d like to know as well.

• Tiki permalink
            March 16, 2010 12:47 am

As Joe explained it at a Town Hall meeting that I attended in the fall (and I confirmed today), the Tegerdine’s moved to Mississippi with the understanding that they could move wherever they wanted after their year contract was up. They still owned a home in Florida so they voted via absentee ballots. Once they declined to transfer and chose to stay in Mississippi, he registered to vote. This question has come up at several meet and greet and town hall forums. I think it’s surfacing again since the opposition has recently tried to make it an issue.

• Republican Dawg permalink
            March 16, 2010 11:07 am

I don’t know who made an issue of it, but simply saying your opponent brought it up doesn’t make it go away. I live in the first district. You saw what happend to McGlowan when she started going after Nunnelee saying he was behind all the criticism she receieved. But that response you provided is a fair one.

• MS Moderate permalink
            March 16, 2010 11:13 am

Tiki – I don’t think this is an opposition issue. This is an important issue if we are going to beat Gene. We all know that the Dems are going to take the gloves off and hit whoever wins the Republican nomination with all they got. We need to make sure that the Republican nominee can beat Gene. I don’t think Joe has an ice cube’s chance in hell of getting 20% of the vote if he were to get to the general.

Contrary to the propaganda that some of you are pushing over this blog chain, Joe is NOT a viable candidate to beat Gene. The people of MS are not going to elect a guy from Seattle who just moved here, that we know nothing about (and yes – using the word “transparency” does not mean you are transparent – case in point – Obama).

• Mike permalink
            March 16, 2010 6:41 pm

With all due respect to the Palazzo team: Steve does NOT present himself well. GT will make mince meat of him in a debate format. Also, his vote against ED reform is a deal breaker for a bunch of folks and nothing is gonna change that. Both candidates have their issues.

10. Fred Wise permalink
    March 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Unlike G.T., All of Joe Tegerdine’s support comes from Mississippi.
    So when he makes a decision it will favor Mississippi. Simple huh?

• MS Moderate permalink
      March 15, 2010 11:59 pm

I was just looking at Gene’s “out of state support” on the FEC website report (reported contributions), and I pulled up Joe T’s FEC filings to see where his support comes from. After reading Fred Wise’s post I was surprised to see that a lot of Joe’s financial “support” came from outside of MS. I don’t know if that really surprises me since Joe has only lived in MS for a few years. The scary thing for us who want to beat Gene is that Joe has only raised $18K over the course of his 10 month campaign. Those numbers are horrible. There is no way Joe can beat Gene with numbers like that. No Way!

Steve Palazzo has not had to file since he announced in February. I think the next deadline is at the end of March. It will be interesting to see how much money he will be able to raise. It is going to take real money to beat Gene. It is just the way it is when you are going against a 20 year incumbent. You have to have the money to get the message out.

11. Danny S permalink
    March 16, 2010 2:15 am

I don’t think Ron Paul is irrelevant in Republican politics. His libertarian base has remained active after the 2008 election. Today, his son is the frontrunner in a Kentucky Senate race to succeed Jim Bunning. Rand Paul, the son (not named after Ayn Rand btw) was largely financed by the online supporters in the early days of that campaign.

Ron Paul also inspired Debra Medina to run in the Texas Republican primary for governor, and until she made some REALLY stupid remarks on 9/11 was trending to possibly upset the race. But the point is Ron Paul’s supporters laid an activist base down and a seed fundraising base.

Ron Paul as an individual politician is still extremely influential. He will probably never be a President or a Senator, but he is still a player on the political scene.

12. Dan Lindsay permalink
    March 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Gene Taylor is from New Orleans, was educated in New Orleans and joined the Merchant Marines. He accepts money from anywhere he can get it. One of his major contributors is Northrup Grumman. A lot of good that did them. A waste of a political donation.

I find fault with those of you who think that you have to be born in Mississippi to love it? I don’t. I came to Mississippi in 1979. Does that mean I love Mississippi more than anyone born after 1980 or does my experience and actual choice to live here and not luck have something to do with it?

13. Peacemaker permalink
    March 16, 2010 5:19 pm

I don’t think it is a matter of loving Mississippi. It really comes down to a personal investment in Mississippi. A person who has invested their entire life in our State has everything to lose should things not go well here. A person who has not can simply up and leave with fewer consequenses if the situation changed for the worse. A very strong motivator. That is the real issue of residency in any race in any State. That is also why it will be a factor in both D1 and D4. How much of a factor will be seen in June.

14. USM Eagle permalink
    March 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Peacemaker – I think you are right on. There is a difference for those who moved to MS over 10 years ago or whatever, but to live here for only 2 years and to have never voted in MS is a deal breaker for me. I cannot with a good conscience vote for Joe. I want to be represented by a Mississippian, or at least someone who has lived and voted in MS for at least five years, and that’s the bare minimum. The MS roots must be deeply planted in our soil. Joe’s roots are not in MS. Gene will destroy him on this issue. I highly doubt Mississippians will elect an outsider who is apparently from the West Coast. That’s Pelosi’s side of the country.

15. Citizen Liberty permalink
    March 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Dang the land grabber is out with his RINO supporters….http://www.citizenliberty.com

Interesting how the conservatives on the coast support the land grabber’s opponent!

16. Peacemaker permalink
    March 18, 2010 2:20 am

“land grabber?” “RINO supporters?” What a shame the Tegerdine supporters have had to resort to name calling. The link posted with that rant is to the 912 group on the coast. Is that how the 912 group thinks? Do they approve of your irresponsible rants in their name? Or are you a democrat posing as a 912er? Either way Gene Taylor thanks you for the support.

Just because you wrap something in a flag does not make it patriotic. Please spare rational thinking people the name calling and propaganda. I have been very fair to both D4 candidates in my posts becuase it take courage to put your name on that line and run for office and both candidates in that race deserve respect. I have pleaded with posters to avoid taking the low road with their candidates, but as I also predicted they will not listen and will continue to alienate the base. Just because someone makes an observation that you don’t like does not make them a threat to your candidate. It’s called freedom of speech… you know that thing in the first amendment of the Constitution you folks talk about so much.

Here is a clue for those who think this kind of promption will work. Joe Tegerdine can not possibly win without core Republican support… and Steven Palazzo can not win without the populist movements like the Tea Party.

Yeah… those people who you just called “RINOs” just because they support someone else. It also validated my very safe prediction that Taylor will win again – even though there was a chance to take him down this year (notice I said it in past tense). It looks to me like the Tegerdine camp is going to try to poison the well if he does not get the nomination. I really hope Mr. Tegerdine does not approve of your actions here. It would supprise me if he did.

17. Liberty permalink
    March 18, 2010 8:49 am

As I stated on another thread:
    Every time I hear about SP campaigning that he is the best man for the job because he is a native I see it as an insult to everyone who is not a Native. Basically he is saying that because he born in Mississippi, he is better than me (someone not born in Mississippi).
    This type of elementary school logic is going to backfire on him. If SP wants to be taken seriously, he needs to focus on the issues.

I look at it this way…If my house was on fire, I’m not going to stop the fire truck and tell them that I only want a MS native to help me put the fire out.
    Our country is on fire! This election is not about electing someone who will bring home the pork. We have all seen what happens when we elect career politicians.

Are we going to be petty or are we going to hire the best man for the job? We need someone who see’s the big picture, someone who realizes the trouble that our nation is in.

I hope that all voters take the time to learn everything they can about all of the candidates. We (the voters) need to be more pro active and vet these candidates ourselves. Listening to a few debates is not enough.

18. Biloxi Conservative permalink
    March 21, 2010 10:00 pm

I think Cit Lib was referring to a couple posts accusing Tegerdine of not being a real conservative or a real Mississippian. I agree to an extent. The Eminent domain thing is a big deal, and I think he/she was referring to the fact that conservatives on the coast support Joe T and not SP even in his own district.

I have it on good authority that the leadership of the 912 group supports Joe Tegerdine and while SP is not necc a RINO the land grabber comment resonates with many 912ers and Tea Party people because eminent domain is very very important in lieu of Kilo v. Connecticut and what a public use is or is not. I do disagree that SP is a RINO but a politician he is and for sure a supporter of Economic development at ANY cost.

19. Biloxi Conservative permalink
    March 21, 2010 10:02 pm

I agree that Joe needs support from both groups as well as Steve does too. Let’s be civil and hope this does not get ruthless like people condemning Joe for being born elsewhere as well as harsh criticisms of Steve.

20. Misterdee permalink
    March 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Very nice and fair article. Appreciate it.

I know Pallazzo voted to kill the Eminent Domain Law passed in the House last year. He was one of only 3 dissenting votes on it – in both the House and the Senate – that means Mississippians both democrat and republican thought it was a great idea.

I would say that he and perhaps our Governor are the Mississippi Republicans that might be out of touch with the grass roots. Jury is still out on the rest. What concerns me more is the perception by Messr’s Palazzo and Barbour that Government actually knows how to create jobs – this has never been a Republican belief – been one now on 40 years – never saw that in the party before.

21. Lori permalink
    March 26, 2010 9:09 am

I wish to comment on Brett’s statement, “He would have never been a factor in the GOP primary with his stance on the Iraq War,” speaking of Ron Paul.
    I have just finished reading Dr. Paul’s book, The Revolution. It’s the first book of his I’ve read. I had wondered about his foreign policy before I read it because it was so maligned or marginalized (as was he) in the media–right and left. So, when I finished chapter 2, “The Foreign Policy of the Founding Fathers,” I was blown away. I expected the media to have been right about him. But my first thought was, “Boy, have I been brainwashed!” I’ve had to re-examine my feelings/beliefs about our invasion of Iraq. I felt we should be there to protect ourselves. I believed what I was told. Dr. Paul has given me some needed history lessons! He has challenged my previous thinking.
    I would recommend that an American who wants to see our Constitution protected and resurrected READ PAUL’S BOOK. I found out that Dr. Paul’s “stance on the Iraq war,” is based on his consistent dedication to our Constitution. It was an illegally started war because Congress passed to the president it’s constitutionally mandated responsibility to declare war. Dr. Paul is not a pacifist, he is a noninterventionist–also consistent with our founders. I would say that perhaps the reason he didn’t win the primary might be because the media blacked him out or ridiculed him as a rule. Though I’ve considered myself to be very conservative, I had no idea how far “conservative” has traveled from “Constitutional.” The more I study, the more amazed I become at this miraculously formed country. Our Founders and the documents they labored over fit in the category of “unbelievably fantastic!” Dr. Paul has encouraged me to defend them, their ideals, and their labors. Here’s one quote concerning the Iraq War that still doesn’t scratch the surface: “Americans have the right to defend themselves against attack; that is not at issue. But that is very different from launching a preemptive war against a country that had not attacked us and could not attack us, that lacked a navy and an air force, and whose military budget was a fraction of a percent of our own. A policy of overthrowing or destabilizing every regime our government dislikes is no strategy at all, unless our goal is international chaos and domestic impoverishment.” ~Ron Paul

22. Givemeliberty permalink
    April 9, 2010 1:00 am

“Joe’s roots are not in MS. Gene will destroy him on this issue. I highly doubt Mississippians will elect an outsider who is apparently from the West Coast. That’s Pelosi’s side of the country.”

In response to this quote from USM Eagle above..
    It’s ironic that you would mention Pelosi. I’m sure you know that Gene Taylor voted for her… twice. Since we are desperate for change and Palazzo is against Eminent Domain reform, Mississippians are going to support Joe Tegerdine. The fact that he hasn’t lived here long doesn’t mean much to me or to the majority of people I’ve talked with.

What matters is that I haven’t found one inconsistency with his stand on the issues, his honest answers, his integrity and character, and most importantly… he is adamant about defending our Constitution. He’s for small government and protecting our civil liberties. He’s a breath of fresh air and I’m doing all I can to get the word out.

23. Zach permalink
    April 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Tegerdine has a real chance to defeat Gene Taylor. I am a Libertarian and may or may not vote for Palazzo. If I did it would only be to get rid of Taylor not because I agree with his philosophies. (he seems like a nice guy- but just another traditional Republican). I would definately not only vote for Tegerdine but would give my time and money to support his campaign. If we want to pull off an upset and beat Gene Taylor- we need a candidate that has appeal to traditional Republicans, Libertarians, Independents and the 9/12 & Tea Party supporters. I think Tegerdine appeals to all these groups– Who knows, with some hard work the 4th Congressional District may be our best hope to send a true Constitutionalist to DC!

24. paul permalink
    April 27, 2010 12:33 am

Ron Paul seems really weak on foreign policy. And have you seen him speak? They should prescribe Ron Paul speeches instead of Ambien.

Go watch Joe T speak. He actually answers questions, it’s great to see someone who isn’t a career politician run for office. See for yourself.

25. Aaron Kerlin permalink
    May 15, 2010 10:10 pm

I first met Joe Tegerdine at the town green in Biloxiat the 4th of july rally of the 912 group. I was there early and Joe introduced himself and told me he was running for congress (quite a while before Palazzo realized that a republican might actually challenge gene taylor) so I started asking questions. First I asked what he thought about prayer in school? He answered it should be up to local school boards and not up to washington, that’s one correct answer. He also looked me straight in the eye when he talked to me, he is sincere. I asked him what is the first consideration for any legislation as my congressman? He said “Is it constitutional”, another correct answer.
    I first met Steven Palazzo when he spoke at a 912 group meeting, at the time he was still not running for congress. In his address, he spoke about deciding issues based on what is good for his district. Isn’t that where pork barrels come from? What about the MS constitution? All manner of legislation is thrust upon us for our own “good” by well meaning politicians who don’t first consider if they have the legal authority to do what they want. I see Steven Palazzo as another career politician who is making the next step in his career from state rep. to federal rep. I don’t want another career politician.
    Joe is a true citizen statesman.
    Steven Palazzo was a Marine, so was my dad. I respect and admire Steven’s service as a recon Marine and he packs the gear for that duty, but I don’t think a SAW will be allowed on the house floor. When I listen to Steven I don’t think he packs the right gear for congress, and if you hear him speak next to Joe you will understand why.
    The nation needs a congress full of representatives like Joe Tegerdine!

Please log in to WordPress.com to post a comment to your blog.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,329 other followers