McGlowan: I Am Endorsing Alan Nunnelee

June 11, 2010
tags: 2010 House, Alan Nunnelee, Angela McGlowan, MS-01

Well something has happened in the past week or so as Angela McGlowan just announced via email that she will be “endorsing and supporting” First District nominee Alan Nunnelee. A day after a Ross-Nunnelee event in Columbus it looks like all of the GOP candidates have come full circle as the Republican party hoped. Very good news for the Nunnelee campaign. Here is the email from McGlowan:

First, I cannot even begin to tell you all how humbled I am to have received such overwhelming support during my 2010 campaign for Congress. I was honored to be part of a process that allowed for true debate on issues that matter most to Mississippians, and hope that Conservative change is in America’s future.

After speaking with Senator Alan Nunnelee, I was reassured that he is committed to protecting the taxpayers of the 1st Congressional District by promoting fiscally responsible policies, if elected to Congress. Because of this, I am extending my endorsement and support to Senator Nunnelee and his campaign to help restore Conservative values in Washington, DC.

I congratulate both Henry Ross and Senator Nunnelee on a well-run race and look forward to Alan’s victory in November.

1. Grizz permalink
    June 11, 2010 5:13 pm

seems SUM-TING WONG here when THIS comment was made;
    Adina Rowland permalink
    June 9, 2010 1:50 pm
    I am confident that you can look for an endorsement coming out of the McGlowan campaign shortly.

and a day later WALLA– it happens–i suggest adina rowland is a mcglowan operative,or even Angela herself–
    Ms.McGlowan says she spoke w/ Alan,but no mention of who called whom—

2. Sigmund Alexander permalink
    June 11, 2010 5:26 pm

It does look like things have come full circle! Now we can move on and DEFEAT Childers in November!

And Grizz, I doubt Adina is a McGlowan operative or McGlowan herself. There is really no reason. And if I happen to be wrong, who the heck cares?!?! The endorsement has come through, let’s move on and stop bashing eachother for the good of this election.

Props to McGlowan for endorsing him and props to all three for working together to defeat Childers.

3. Tony permalink
    June 12, 2010 6:22 am

Let’s all get over who supported who or was an operative for which candidate. Let us either unite and get Alan elected or rest in the knowledge that our district supports Nancy Pelosi (via Travis). And if you are interested, come here MS Republican Chairman Brad White speak at the Lee County Republican meeting Monday night(June 14th). For more information email

4. Tea Party Leader II permalink
    June 12, 2010 1:33 pm

I hate to say it but I think that Pelosi is finished regardless of who wins the MS 01 Congressional seat. No I take that back – I don’t hate to say. Good bye Pelosi!

• Grizz permalink
      June 12, 2010 3:11 pm

and she can take the REST of the trash out with her

• Tea Party Leader II permalink