The momentum for the Steven Palazzo campaign continues, and at a pretty rapid pace I need to add. Yesterday Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight updated his House projections and now give Palazzo a 65 percent chance of unseating Gene Taylor. This equates to a 50.4-46.9 win.
Here is some information on how quickly this race has been turning in Palazzo’s favor:
– On September 17, Palazzo had a 12 percent chance of winning.
– On September 24, that percentage moved up to 34.
– On October 8, Palazzo was up to a 38 percent chance.
– By October 20, that number had gone up to 48 percent.
– Then two days later the percentage skyrockets to 65.