Update From The Lucien Smith Campaign

June 21, 2011
tags: 2011 Treasurer, Lucien Smith

Lucien Smith recently sent out a campaign update noting his fundraising numbers, recent endorsements and background.

Here is part of what Smith said:

“We continue to have a dominant lead in fundraising, with over twice the cash on hand of our closest competitor. To date, the campaign has raised a record-breaking $489,558 and has $435,046.64 cash‐on-hand.

I was honored recently to receive the endorsement of Brad White, the immediate past Chairman of the Mississippi GOP. Click to view Endorsement Letter

Our financial advantage and Chairman White’s endorsement have allowed us to build a strong grassroots operation. I continue to visit with voters every day, explaining the serious fiscal challenges facing Mississippi, and why I think I am the right person to be Treasurer during these difficult times. The response I am receiving is extraordinary. Voters know we need a Treasurer who understands the state’s finances and is ready to fight to ensure we make decisions that serve the taxpayers, not the politicians.

As a former budget advisor to Governor Haley Barbour, a Certified Public Funds Investment Manager, and a lifelong Republican, I believe I am uniquely qualified to serve as your next State Treasurer. As a budget advisor, I fought against overspending, dishonest budgeting, and borrowing money to fund programs we cannot afford and often do not need.”

Smith also noted that he has fundraisers lined up for June 23 in Hattiesburg, June 28 in Gulfport and June 30 in Tupelo.

1. Coast Rat 4ever permalink
    June 22, 2011 8:57 am

Ok fellow posters how bout a little debate on ole Lucien? What interests me about Lucien and this political site is that there seems to be a few who are staunchly opposed to Lucien solely because he is really outdistancing his opponents in raising campaign contributions. This opposition somewhat baffles me. So I would like to ask a few of these detractors to jump in and tell us why Lucien should not be Treasurer as a result of him being a successful and savvy campaigner and really brings the bucks home. I’ve read posts referencing the “political elie” and other similar terms directed at Lucien ( and others) based on his/their success in raising campaign cash.

Ole Ron Williams went so far to make a comment about one of Lucien’s opponents being a viable candidate because she wasn’t raising much cash. In case you don’t know who Ron Williams is he is a Republican candidate for Governor from Jackson County. Ron and a few others seem to wear this failure to collect campaign cash like it’s some badge of honor or a high-powered endorsement of sorts. But of course if you know much about Ron (I’m also from Jackson County) you understand that his credibility in Jackson County is zilch, zero, non-existent, etc. Not one single Jackson County elected official has come out supporting their home-candidate. His “Ron Moments” where he throws temper tantrums with the Jackson County elected officials are well known down here.

So I’m asking some of the anti-campaign cash collectors to jump in and tell us why being successful in collecting cash is such an evil and gosh awful bad deed. Why is success (at collecting $) considered a failure to you? Why is failure (at collecting $) considered a success to you? I’m interested to hear why. This inverse relationship baffles me. Maybe ole Ron will jump in here with a few pearls of wisdom for those of us who consider success a good thing and failure a bad thing and show us why we are wrong.

2. C Jones permalink
    June 22, 2011 10:25 am

My commnet about fundraising is hopefully the office cannot be bought.
    Mr. Smith body of works only consist of working for the current Governor, he has no public track record for us to determine who he really is.

3. Doug permalink
    June 22, 2011 11:16 am

I can’t comment on good or bad fundraising. It depends on where the funds are coming from. Endorsements by the establishment sends up a red flag for me a little bit. I’m can only gage my candidate by talking with them on as many occasions as I can. I watch for them saying different things on different occasions or situations. It’s easier to remember the truth than a lie. You can usually find out how conservative and sincere they really are. Having said that, I can tell you my guy, as of right now, is Lee Yancey.

4. Coast Rat 4ever permalink
    June 22, 2011 11:51 am

Good points Doug and C Jones. I, too, do not want to see an office being bought and do want to learn more about all the candidates. The ability to raise money allows that candidate to get out and really get his position on the issues out. And I like to see that. As a candidate raises funds and becomes more visible the public scrutiny on the candidate goes up tremendously. So I look at large amounts of funding as a means of focusing public scrutiny and transparency on the candidates. I do think that as Lucien becomes more visible through commercials and advertising that the newspapers, television stations and political pundits will place him under greater scrutiny than one with very little visibility. I will take this opportunity to learn more about Lucien. And I do think both Yancey and Fitch may be good candidates, too. As an example of my above thoughts take Ron Williams as a candidate for governor. He has been totally discounted as a serious candidate. Virtually no scrutiny or very little will come down on his campaign or him personally due to him being labeled zero chance of even a respectable third place finish. But take Phil and Dave’s campaigns. Rest assured that there are many reporters, pundits and others digging for dirt or any issue in their past. Looking for them to make one off-color comment or make a political misstep. Then this instance will be blasted out for all to see. This is transparency that the candidates do not want and it comes with being a serious candidate which comes from raising campaign funds that puts them in front of the voters. So I take a bit of a differing position on fund raising. You may not agree with me and I respect that. But one thing is absolutely certain and without debate. And that is if you become a front-runner or even are considered a potential 2nd place finisher, you will be scrutinized to a degree that will be uncomfortable if you have “skeletons”. And this is good transparency that only comes in a statewide race with adequate funding.

5. Boarzombie permalink
    June 22, 2011 12:07 pm

In the immortal words of Max Bialystock: “Never put your own money in the show!”

6. Because you asked permalink
    June 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Ok Coast, because you asked…

1) Lucien’s Fundraising: Looking at finance reports, it does not take long to see Tim Ford pop up…everywhere. That’s right, THAT Tim Ford. He who was Democrat Speaker of the House. He who was cited by name in Billy McCoy’s retirement press release. As of the last time I checked, Mr Ford had sent at least 15K to Lucien’s campaign, and through his contacts directed much, much more than that his way. Tim has a campaign machine and statewide contacts that are 30 years deep. I just encourage folks to keep that in mind. If you support Lucien, fine. If you think he’s the man for the job, great. But when talking financial numbers, let’s keep it in perspective. Looking at all 3 candidate’s totals from last month, L Yancey was around $20k, L Smith around $28k, and L Fitch around $34k (that’s subtracting the $100k the family put in). Things have leveled off a bit, wouldn’t you say?

2) Lucien’s Inexperience: Lucien is about as smart as they come. St. Andrews. Harvard. UVA. But does a nice degree equal qualifications, especially with such little experience? I look forward to Lucien being involved in MS for a long time to come. He is among the best and brightest, but his time is not now. Nothing has made me more sure of that than his non-stop touting of this certificate he has. It came from a 3 day conference, folks. He read Investing for Dummies, he paid his admission, and he collected the certificate. Ok, so that gave him some knowledge of state and local finances, but am I wrong to say that you, me or your friend’s mom’s second cousin couldn’t read the same book, pay the same admission, and collect the same certificate? Why would someone so smart emphasize a certificate from a four-year-old organization that operates in the US and Canada? Is it because he, too, realizes he needs more qualifications than a couple of nice degrees? I’m betting so. It’s also interesting to note some of the comments starting to circulate from some of the rest of Barbour’s staff, in a nut shell saying that Lucien has non-stop embellished his role in the Governor’s office. I’m not on that staff, so I cannot verify it other than to say I’ve heard it.

To sum up my feelings on Lucien’s campaign for Treasurer, I point to what I’ve said and then refer you to C Jones comment about the office being bought – the combo of inexperience and being fueled financially by Tim Ford scares me, and saying anything other than that would be a lie. I am not in any way, shape or form before-the-fact accusing Lucien of anything. I just think that we as voters should know by now to ask as many questions as possible. Personally, my vote means enough to me that I want answers on how he could possibly be the most qualified candidate in this race, as well as why a recognizable Democrat like Tim Ford is fueling his run. Are these not worthy questions?

On qualifications of the other candidates:
    Lee Yancey – Yancey is a first term State Senator from Rankin Co., so he’s the only candidate to have served in public elected office. He also works with a financial advising company in Rankin, and has been there since he was elected to the Senate. Here’s the knock: He is only a first term Senator – why is he looking to leave that office so soon (I’m honestly just curious here, wondering if anyone has a concrete answer)? If I understand things correctly, his formal education was at Seminary, which is very neat and commendable, but how does that prepare someone for a financial career, much less to be the Chief Financial Officer for the state? Next, Lee isn’t a CFP or investments manager for the Rankin Co. firm. He is in sales, making his job getting them business, not keeping their business. He hasn’t passed all of the Certified Financial Planner tests so he cannot manage money in the private sector – do you really want him managing the State’s money? Finally, to circle back to the fundraising conversation, Lee’s numbers have never been impressive, especially considering the Gregg Harper endorsement. Lee is a good guy. He’s nice and personable. But in all fairness, we deserve better in the office of State Treasurer.

**And ok, I admit it, I HATE his signs.

Lynn Fitch – Before I start, I’m a Fitch Fan. I didn’t start that way, but after all I’ve seen and heard on and from all of the candidates, my mind is made up by a long shot. Anyway, I just wanted to offer that disclaimer. ** Lynn is a Bond Lawyer with a focus on general and municipal bonds, corporate financings, MS Business Finance Corporation and the MS Department of Economic Development. She has served as counsel for the MS House of Representatives Ways and Means and Local and Private Legislation Committees, and she was Special Assistant Attorney General with the MS Attorney General’s office where she represented the State Bond Commission (made up of Governor, Attorney General and Treasurer), the Department of Banking and Consumer Finance, the Department of Economic and Community Development, the Department of Finance and Administration, and last but certainly not least, the Office of the State Treasurer of Mississippi. She has been named one of the 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi, as well as the inaugural class of Leadership in Law by the Mississippi Business Journal. Lynn has also been active with Leadership Mississippi, Nat’l Assoc. of Unemployment Insurance Appellate Boards, Board of Governors, Nat’l Assoc. of Gov’t Communicators, Nat’l Assoc. of State Workforce Agencies, Nat’l Assoc. of Bond Lawyers, and finally, the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (her oldest is a diabetic). That alone is more impressive (to me) than anything Lucien or Lee can claim, but there’s more… Lynn was appointed by Gov. Haley Barbour to serve as Deputy Executive Director of External Affairs and Support Services at the Mississippi Department of Employment Security before the Governor promoted her to Executive Director of the Mississippi State Personnel Board in 2009, which is a state agency responsible for overseeing 130 state agencies and overseeing 32,000 employees. To take this a step further, Lynn has experienced AT LEAST 4 budget cuts since joining the Personnel Board – even still the agency is operating at its highest efficiency ever, services have been expanded while budgets were cut and workforces were trimmed. Yall, it’s hard to exaggerate how specifically prepared Lynn Fitch is to be our State Treasurer, and how much more qualified she is than her two opponents. As a Madison Co. resident, I can say confidently that Lee Yancey has done a commendable job in the Senate, and truthfully, I hope he stays there. As a Mississippian, I’m excited to know that Lucien Smith is here for our tomorrows, because we need the best and the brightest to stay here at home. Our greatest resource is our people, and it gives me great confidence to not only know Lucien will be around to serve the people of MS in the future, but that he will continue gaining valuable experience until his time to lead comes.

7. Because you asked permalink
    June 22, 2011 2:53 pm

I’ll also bring this to yall’s attention: “Voters know we need a Treasurer who understands the state’s finances and is ready to fight to ensure we make decisions that serve the taxpayers, not the politicians.” Lucien Smith is 29 years old and is already campaigning for elected office – he is currently in pursuit of becoming one of those politicians before the age of 30. Lynn Fitch has been building a resume and credentials for 26+ years that, to put it bluntly, this “kid” cannot match (he’s been alive 3 more years than she’s held a JD). I think it’s indicative of “where they’re headed” when on the one hand you’ve got a candidate who has worked behind the scenes building a resume that’s worthy of running for this office and on the other you have a candidate talking about protecting taxpayers from politicians, all while he’s running to be a politician before his 30th birthday. Just something to think about.

8. Since you brought it up permalink
    June 22, 2011 4:23 pm

@”Because you asked”:

Since you brought it up… For the sake of intellectual honesty, which Attorney General was Lynn Fitch a “Special assistant AG” to? Mike Moore. A Democrat, and a very strong and unabashed one. How can you honestly rip Lucien Smith a new one for Tim Ford when Lynn Fitch was a Democratic political appointee who served a Democrat? You zealously mentioned her position, but conveniently left out who she worked for and probably what kinds of things she worked on for him, even though attacking Lucien Smith for Tim Ford sending in a donation (among a sea of hundreds of Republican donations, mind you) comprised a huge part of your post. At least he wasn’t his lackey.

Next time, you really should just 1) be completely honest, and 2) stick to the positives about all three candidates. Your dual vicious attack/apologist essay of a post just sounds like desperation.

• Dontreadonme permalink
      June 23, 2011 8:57 am

How about discussing your candidates position on issues that concern the citizens of Mississippi? Will your candidate bet on hedge funds? How will he/she invest our retirement? Which banks will serve as the State depository? Did those banks contribute to your candidates campaign? Address some issues rather than whose more qualified or whose more republican. I think it is safe to say all three are qualified.
      By the way, Haley Barbour is no Fiscal Conservative. Actually in 8 years he spent more taxpayer dollars than every democrat govenor from William Winter back total combined.

9. Coast Rat 4ever permalink
    June 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Good debate here. Gotta admit it, ole “Because you asked” scored a few points with me. This is good dialogue. Brings out differing perspectives in a positive light. Thanks to all in responding. Makes for an interesting and lively debate.

10. C Jones permalink
    June 22, 2011 6:10 pm

I am concerned that Lynn (Mrs or Ms?) Fitch would vote with the AG’s office on the bond commission, her history does lean to the left.
    How long has Lynn (Mrs or Ms?) Fitch been active in the Republican party?

11. Because you asked permalink
    June 22, 2011 6:11 pm

My apologies. You are correct. I would love to have the “then vs now” debate.

Then… Lynn was a young girl coming out of law school, and after having worked hard to set herself apart, she accepted a great job opportunity. Yes, Lynn Fitch was a special assistant to Mike Moore, a Democrat, a strong one. Tell me this; who WASN’T a Democrat in MS Statewide offices? Lynn Fitch took advantage of a wonderful opportunity, and I believe she’d tell you the experience was irreplaceable. Heck, she may even tell you her time around a Democrat contributed to her becoming a strong fiscal conservative. But you’d have to ask her. I ask you what you’d have had her do – turn it down? All the same, she has served at the appointment of Republican Governor Haley Barbour since the mid-2000′s. She served well enough in one position to be promoted to another by Haley. At this point it’s difficult to call into question whether or not Lynn Fitch is a Republican, and you’re certainly not in a position to wonder if a special interest or member of the other party is fueling her campaign and in a position to have her ear were she to be elected.

Now… Lucien is a “bright, young conservative” as one endorsement said, he works for one of the state’s most popular governors EVER, all but one statewide office, the exception being Attorney General (an office still belonging to the Democrats, same as when Lynn was there), is currently held by Republicans and looks to stay at least that “good” this time around, yet Lucien’s current bag man (comparable to lackey, wouldn’t you say?) is Tim Ford. THAT Tim Ford. Everything else I’d say here I’ve already said.

I apologize for not telling the “whole truth”. I thought it was pretty well understood everyone and their mother in statewide office in the 80′s was a Democrat, making it next to impossible for her to have worked for anyone else. Believe it or not, that doesn’t make everyone at that office a Democrat, same as it didn’t make everyone in MS in the 80′s a Democrat. I wanted to get some honest debate on Lucien, not end up pointing out every reason he shouldn’t need someone like Tim Ford to bankroll his campaign. As I said before, I wasn’t accusing Lucien of anything, only pointing out things that should be pointed out (hence your negative reaction) and asking questions that deserve asking. I made no bones about my belief that Lucien will be and NEEDS to be a future conservative leader in this state. I’m sorry that wasn’t to your liking.

• Kinda Fishy permalink
      June 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Why is it that when I click on the “Because you asked” name, I am directed to Lynn’s campaign website? Does this mean that “Because you asked” is less a Fitch Fan and more a Fitch employee?

• Idunno permalink
        June 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Because you asked: Your explanation makes you sound a lot like a spin doctor for a candidate who has flip flopped.

• Because you asked permalink
          June 23, 2011 8:14 am

Ok, let me get this straight; you’re calling Lynn Fitch a flip flopper because of where she worked 25 years ago while giving Lucien Smith a pass for a former Dem Speaker of the House currently raising half of his campaign funds? Right. Then you should know your comment makes you sound a lot like a Lucien apologist not ready to hold candidates equally accountable. Credible stuff.

• C Jones permalink
        June 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Kinda
        I think you have met Mr Hays D

• Because you asked permalink
          June 23, 2011 12:08 am

Fellas, while the conspiracy theory must be so much fun, I invite you to scroll down to the bottom of the page and view the options for posting a comment. I trust you see the website section? It’s the third option. Got it? Once I realized people were here to get information and this turned into a back and forth, I simply put the Fitch campaign website in the blank. I hate to put this theory to bed so easily, but hey, I guess now you can get back to worrying about something that matters, you know, like the information in the conversation rather than where or who it is coming from, like me being Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny or even Hayes Dent (he wishes) makes anything I’ve said untrue.

And rest easy boys, I deleted the website. Carry on.

• Ivehadbetter permalink
      June 27, 2011 5:53 pm

I’d be willing to put a list of candidates that Tim Ford has donated to over the past 8 years next to a list of candidates that Mike Moore has donated to over the same time period and we can see just who the liberal is…

12. Because you asked permalink
    June 22, 2011 6:22 pm

C Jones, it’s Ms. Lynn Fitch. Fitch is her maiden name.

I’d have to disagree with you on her history, though. Yes, she worked for the Mike Moore, but she has worked at Haley’s appointment longer, having earned his trust as a strict fiscal conservative. I assure you she’ll vote for what she believes is best for Mississippi and her taxpayers. I understand her name I.D. isn’t very high right now, but if everything I’m hearing is true, she’s about to roll out some impressive endorsements and a round of TV/radio ads that should up the ante in this race. Regardless, let’s not assume voting “with” the AG will be a bad thing! I’m hoping Steve Simpson can unseat the last remaining holdout! Hopefully tying Obamacare around Hood’s neck and pointing out all the other reasons he needs to be out will do the trick!

13. C Jones permalink
    June 22, 2011 6:55 pm

14. Dontreadonme permalink
    June 22, 2011 9:06 pm

coast rat,

I have a answer, “Money is the root of all Evil” Jesus Christ. I luv all this debate going on. We have to remember our current Treasurer has bankrupt PEERS with bad investments. His solution was to raise the retirement age while mississippians are living shorter lives. He has a hudge campaign war chest donated by the same investers that profited from the PEERS collapse. Now he started throwing mud at his fellow republican challenger in the Lt. Governor race. I meet Tate when he first ran for Treasurer. He was a humble gentleman
    without a big ego. Now he is a totally different person. So, I say more money means I will be less likly to vote for you. I hope our new Treasurer can undo the damage Tate has done.

• Coast Rat 4ever permalink
      June 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Interesting perspective, indeed. I do tend to believe that we may have 3 qualified candidates running for Treasurer. I like all the differing perspectives referenced on this issue. Very informative.

• Ivehadbetter permalink
      June 26, 2011 10:33 pm

For the record, PEER is the Jt Legislative Committee on Performance Evaluation and Expenditure Review and PERS is the Public Employees Retirement System.

15. Roger Davis permalink
    June 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Lee Yancey has worked with me at Woodridge Capital for the past 3 years. For the record, Lee holds a Series 65 license and is registered as and investment advisor with the appropriate SRO. He could open his own investment advisory company today and, as far as I know, is the only candidate in this race that could lawfully do so. The Series 65 license is earned by months of intense preparation and only after successfully passing a very difficult test that covers every aspect of the public equity and fixed income markets including municipal and taxable bonds. The State Treasurer does not manage money; rather, he/she manages (with the help of a board in the case of PERS) the process by which managers are hired to manage the state’s money. To the extent a short term fixed income portfolio is managed by the office of the treasurer, I feel sure that is done by the very capable and long serving staff.

A CFP (certified financial planner) designation hardly qualifies someone to manage money. I’ve been in this business for almost 20 years and never considered it.

As to the criticism that Lee “is only in sales and marketing”, a CFP amounts to little more than a sales and marketing credential, as it relates to the matter of managing money. It is useful in estate and insurance planning – but not in the business of managing money.

Lee is a conservative candidate with a proven record. He is not just a “conservative republican” candidate; Lee has a deep, fundamental understanding and belief in the principals that under-gird the political philosophy we describe as “conservatism”. It’s all to easy and common today to refer to oneself as a conservative. It’s convenient to mention popular and successful conservatives at every opportunity. But the fact is, true conservatism, when it is most needed, requires a conviction that is intensely personal and cultivated over a lifetime of real world experience. That experience includes things like sales and marketing jobs and 4 years of service in the MS Senate, raising a family for almost 20 years, making and living within a budget…things like that. Real American Conservatism can’t be reduced to sound bites and clever campaign slogans; to the contrary, it is the result of consistently making the difficult decision to choose principals over personality. Lee has demonstrated the ability and willingness to do that in his political career, business career and in his personal life.

• Doug permalink
      June 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Lee is a conservative candidate with a proven record. Lee has a deep, fundamental understanding and belief in the principals that under-gird the political philosophy we describe as “conservatism”.
      ——————————————————————————————————————————————–

This is what I’m thinking as well. I believe Lee Yancey to be a man of principle and integrity. However, he is still a human being, therefore can make mistakes and be corruptible. That is why we must keep a close watch and communicate with all of our public servants.

• Ivehadbetter permalink
      June 23, 2011 3:15 pm

I stand corrected.

16. Give Me a Break permalink
    June 26, 2011 3:18 pm

“Let’s not forget this is a Republican primary, has Ms. Fitch worked in the campaigns of any other Republicans?”

When this becomes the criteria for electing people, I give up. Any idiot with a sledgehammer, a truck and some signs can meet this criteria. It doesn’t mean I want them to run a statewide office.

In actuality, about $50,000 in donations to various groups will make you a bona fide conservative and they quit asking questions such as “who have you worked for?”

• Coast Rat 4ever permalink
      June 26, 2011 8:59 pm

While we are on the Treasurer’s race I wanna give my two cents on the democratic candidate, Mayor Connie Moran of Ocean Springs. While I often disagree with our mayor on many issues, I must admit that she has earned my respect over the years. I grudgingly admit that she has done some good things for us in Ocean Springs. Without question she champions the fight for our town even if I disagree with her on the issues. Her leadership after the storm and thru the oil spill was a bold style and she definitely fought for her positions and goals. As I said, I quite often disagree with her on many political issues, but at the same time I respect Mayor Moran. And do not underestimate her as a statewide candidate. She will be a worthy opponent in the general election.

• Coast Rat 4ever permalink
        June 26, 2011 10:03 pm

One other comment, wouldn’t it be interesting to see a Lynn Fitch vs Connie Moran race in the general election? Two very strong women candidates vying for a statewide office with the winner taking all. To the best of my recollection that would be a first time in Mississippi history if it occurs. I would almost surely support Lynn in this race, but gotta admit I would be proud of my Mayor if she was to pull it off.

• chrisman permalink
        June 27, 2011 12:23 am

Are you being serious here or is this a joke? She uses grant money (aka tax dollars) for city pork and celebrates getting it all done for free. Then she cheers her two percent tax hike that singled out restaurants rather unfairly for other pet projects. And with Hood likely to get back in do you actually think we can afford two democrats on the bond commission? No thanks. There is no way we can trust her with the keys to the vault. And God forbid she ever get the keys to the liquor cabinet. She’s already been involved in a hit and run in Ridgeland shrouded in mystery and she almost killed an elderly man in Ocean Springs. Metro residents would be wise to keep her far from Jackson….for their own personal safety.

• Coast Rat 4ever permalink
          June 27, 2011 6:09 am

Notice that I said I am almost surely to support Fitch if this showdown was to occur. Currently I do not know much about Lynn so I’m reserving my support for her…for now. But my point is that it would be an interesting race to have two women face off in a statewide general election. I generally disagree with our mayor, but that doesn’t mean I can’t respect her. Guess we will see on Aug 3 how this race shapes up.

And don’t write Simpson off just yet but beating Hood is def a big hill to climb. With four significant coast candidates running for statewide office this year (Hewes, Moran, Simpson and Dennis) I am sensing alot of interest down here. But we are facing the historical obstacle of electing a candidate from the coast to a statewide office. One thing is for sure though, the AG race is shaping up to be a real rough and tumble brawl. September and October will make for interesting political watching!

17. Because you asked permalink
    June 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Mike Huckabee endorses Lynn Fitch: http://www.lynnfitch.com/home/2011/06/27/governor-mike-huckabee-and-huckpac-endorse-lynn-fitch-for-mississippi-treasurer/

• Ivehadbetter permalink
      June 27, 2011 5:50 pm

You get a free Huck endorsement when you hire his son’s consulting company.

Please log in to WordPress.com to post a comment to your blog.

You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out)

You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out)